We're hiring an Editor /Post Production Supervisor!
We're looking for storytellers who want to join one of DC's fastest growing documentary production companies.
GoodFight Media is a Washington, DC based film production company specializing in cinematic short-form documentary. Incorporated in February of 2014, we have produced television series, scripted and non-scripted commercials, and films that have premiered at festivals around the world including Sundance, Tribeca, etc... We're looking to add a new member to our team to help our quickly growing company achieve its goals.
We're looking for someone whose work demonstrates a strong understanding of visual storytelling and a nuanced sense of pacing and tone for our commercial/branded work, but who can also manage post-production workflow as we work with outside vendors.
The candidate should demonstrate experience in tracking details, managing projects, interacting with post-houses and building post systems that promote efficiency and organization.
In addition to editing some of our short-form branded work (see our website), this collaborator will play an active role in planning our production schedules and working with producers from the earliest stages of a project’s lifespan.
· At least two years of professional experience guiding projects from they earliest stages of post-production to delivery.
· A body of work that demonstrates editing chops that could be applied to short-form branded and/or commercial work.
· A master of managing a calendar and keeping others on track.
· Intimate knowledge of the process of prepping deliverables for broadcast clients.
· Premiere Pro and CS expert (our primary workflow editing software).
· Must live in (or be willing to move to) the Washington D.C. metro area
· Strong familiarity with After Affects. At the very least an ability to create title slates and moving end slates, but ideally the ability to animate info-graphics if given assets.
· A strong sensibility for audio engineering and/or color correction is a plus.
· Ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Confidence in working alone, with a team, and with clients.
· Ability to communicate effectively and articulately.
· Pragmatism and resourcefulness.
· An eye for detail.
Please send a resume and links to your editing work to: resumes@goodfightmedia. Use the subject heading "Editor/Post-Supervisor".
The Team at GoodFight